Call Us Now :
The Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720 is a great printing device but you need to set it up first in order to start working with it. The setup knowledge of the Epson 3720 printer is also necessary if this device starts to malfunction.
Keeping that in mind, we have come up with this setup guide for Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720. So, go through this guide thoroughly and implement the steps provided here to successfully set up this Epson printer device
Steps to Setup the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720
In this section, we will discuss the steps to set up the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720. So, follow this section minutely and set up the device.
Open the Package Box of the Epson 3720
Unpacking comes first and is a fairly straightforward process. However, you need to handle the product carefully. Follow the steps below to unpack the Epson Workforce Pro 3720 device properly.
- First, remove the tape from the box to open it. After that, take out the product carefully and place it at a convinient place.
- Next, take out all the materials from the device that is protecting it from getting damaged.
- Now, pull up the scanner section of the device and lock the hinge. Then, clear each and every protective sheet present within the internal components of the machine.
- At last, put down the scanner section.
Start the Machine and Configure It
In here, you’ll get to learn the process to start the Epson 3720 device and then configure the same. Follow the steps below.
- First, take the power cable and then insert one end of it into the back of the device and the other end to the wall socket.
- Next, from the ‘Control Panel’ of the device, press the ‘Power’ button to switch on the machine.
- Finally, choose the language that you prefer, the country and the correct time within the ‘Control Panel’.
Ink Cartridges Installation Procedure
This subsection discusses the steps to install the ink cartridges into the Epson Workforce Pro 3720 device.
- First, lift the scanner unit up and lock the hinge into the proper place.
- Now, take the ink cartridges one after the other, and then gently and carefully shake them sidewise.
- After that, take out the ink cartridge from their individual packages. Next, remove the yellow protective strip from every ink cartridge and keep them carefully aside.
- Once the removal of the protective tape from the cartridges is over, next, push down the ink cartridges into the correct holder until you hear a ‘click’ sound.
- Now, put down the scanner unit back into its original place.
- If you get a prompt on the screen, just follow the instructions. As soon as you have done that, the device will start to charge the ink.
- The ink charging process takes five minutes to complete. Once it is over, a message will come up on the screen which will say that the ink charging process has been completed successfully.
Paper Loading Procedure
After the installation of the ink cartridge is over, the next thing to do is load paper properly into the paper tray of the device. Here are the steps to do it.
- First, be sure that the ink cartridge present within the device is charged.
- After the inspection, close the control panel. Next, pull up the output flap and then take out the paper tray.
- Now, slide the corner side guides completely and then assign the front corner guide according to the size of the paper that you are using currently.
- After that, put a bundle of paper with the printable part down and slide back the corner guides that were set earlier, gently.
- Next, insert the paper tray back into the device and lower down the output flap.
- Now, take out the extension from the output flap and choose settings of the paper on the ‘Control Panel’ of the device.
Connection Process of the Fax Line
The process to connect the Fax line with the Epson Workforce Pro 3720 is as follows.
- First, insert one end of the phone line to the telephone jack in the wall and the other end to the ‘Line’ port on the device.
- After that, hit the ‘Proceed’ button to set up the Fax, otherwise, you can press the ‘Set Up Later’ button to set it up afterward.
Installation Process of the Software
Now you need to install the software on the computer. Follow the steps below.
- First, be sure that the printer is not in connection with the computer.
- Next, put the optical disc that came with the printer into the computer and execute the software package inside it.
- As soon as the setup window comes up, follow the on screen instructions that appear on the screen and accordingly install the printer software.
- Once the installation is over, next, a screen with the heading ‘Select Your Connection’ will come up.
- Inside that screen, out of the three options – ‘Wireless connection’, ‘Direct USB connection’ and ‘Wired network connection’, choose the one that you prefer and simply follow the on-screen instructions and configure the device connection accordingly.