Printers are great when they run smoothly, but at times, when they do not deliver the best outcome that they are required to offer, it can be extremely frustrating for the users. Epson printers provide multifunction facilities. The Printhead is basically the center of the entire printing system. It is the pin that resists the ink strip against the paper to produce the printed image. The printer heads of your printer is a component which should be handled with care. Thus, even the smallest of the specks of dust and dirt can accumulate inside your printer heads and make the whole system to malfunction. Hence, how to clean printer heads is one such query which is encountered by users in recent times.
Some How to clean printer heads Easy Hacks
There are several troubleshooting steps that might help you to solve your queries regarding how to clean the printer heads. However, we provide the most accurate ones for you. Follow the provided steps to clean your printer heads once and for all.
Process 1: Using Self-cleaning On Windows
- At first, go to Start and then click on Windows logo.
- After that, type Control Panel and click on it.
- Then, click on Devices & Printers option.
- Now, open the Printers menu and right-click on Epson printer and select the Properties option.
- Then, you’ll see Hardware/Maintenance tab. Click on Cleaning option.
- Now, you will find Clean Heads/ Clean Cartridges option.
- Then, click on the Head Clean option.
In case, while trying to clean your printer head, if you can’t find the Clean Head/Clean Cartridges option, then your printer may not have the self-cleaning feature.
Process 2: Using Self-Cleaning On Mac
- Begin with the Apple menu, press and hold the Apple logo and click on System Preferences option.
- After that, click on Printers & Scanners option.
- Then, select Printer and click on Options & Supplies option.
- Now, click on Utility and select the Open Printer Utility.
- Finally, click on “Cleaning” option.
Process 3: Using The Manual Cleaning Procedure
After staring with the manual way of cleaning, you need some items such as Isopropyl alcohol, Water, A bowl or pie in, Paper towels.
At first, turn off your printer and unplug it. Then, remove the Cartridges. After that, remove the Print Head unit from your Epson printer. Now, you need to create a 50/50 mixture of water and alcohol. Then, pour the mixture into a bowl. Place the printer head into the mixture and leave it alone for at least 5 minutes. Finally, dab the printer head on a towel reset the printer head into the printer. Now, check the printer head, if the issue still prevails, then apply the next step.
Need More Assistance? Get In Touch With Our Epson Tech Support
You might face troubles while applying the above procedures. Again, these hacks might fail as well. In that case, rely on professionals to determine your problem. At Epson Tech Support, we have a group of high-qualified engineers who can help you out. To connect with us in an instant, avail any of the following modes of communication.
Give us a call at Epson Support Number +1-844-828-5593 and accurate method to resolve your queries regarding how to clean printer heads Epson. Our services are time-bound and affordable. Moreover, you can avail of our services by sending us a mail. Address the issue you are encountering and send it to our Email ID [email protected] As an add-on, you can also avail of our services via live chat support portal. Our channels are open 24*7 at your service.