Though users prefer using Epson printers, it is not free from technical bugs. Therefore you come across several issues while using the printer. One such problem is Epson error code 0xf3. When a foreign object gets stuck inside the printer, you get Epson error 0xf3. When you encounter this error, the printer stops printing and delays all your crucial work. Hence, it is of utmost importance to know to fix this error at the earliest. If you go through the article, then you will come to know more about this error.
Causes Of Epson Error Code 0xf3
Below are the possible factors which may cause this issue.
- Pieces of paper can get stuck between the gears of the paper feed and hence cause this issue.
- A paper jam inside the printer can also cause this issue.
- You can get Epson error code 0xf3 due to jammed or detached ink vacuum tubes in Epson printer.
- When you ask you feed into the printer a large number of documents, printer fails to scan them. As a result, it cannot carry out the printing and leads to Epson error code 0xf3.
- If the above issues are not causing this error with your printer, then there may be internal conflict inside your printer.
Solutions To Fix Epson Error Code 0xf3
We have listed all possible solutions which can resolve this issue.
Check your printer
- Turn off your printer and remove the cartridge. Remove Windows system and rear components also.
- Detach the printer’s ink lever gently and remove the front panel screws out of the printer. Detach the screws of the back panel also.
- Now clean the interior of the printer with dry tissue paper. It will remove the dust accumulated inside the printer.
- After completing this process, insert the cartridges back to their respective places and reset the printer entirely.
- Insert a paper into the paper tray and make a print test.
Inspect the paper tray
Turn off the printer and gently take out the paper tray. Remove any loose sheet of paper that is blocking the tray. Then take out the tray from the printer. Check whether there are bits of torn paper in the place where the paper tray was present. If you find any such pieces, then pull them firmly out of the printer. Reinsert the tray into the printer and push it until it locks into place. It is also essential to check that you have not overloaded the paper tray. If you have overloaded the tray, then remove some paper and put back the tray to its position. Restart the printer and take a print test.
Check jammed ink vacuum tubes
Ink can leak from cartridges, gets accumulated and jam the vacuum tube. To fix this issue, turn off the printer and get access to the vacuum tubes. You can use a soft cloth to clean the jammed vacuum tubes. You need to be extremely careful while doing this. Otherwise, it can damage the vacuum tubes. If you want to avoid the risk, then take support from experts at our Epson Customer Support to eradicate Epson error code 0xf3 permanently.
Connect With Us For Technical Solutions
If the solutions are not adequate enough to fix Epson printer error code 0xf3, then contact the experts. You can opt for our support to fix technical glitches in your printer. We are available round the clock to troubleshoot Epson printer issues. You can also save your time by availing our service at your doorstep. Therefore, instead of wasting your time, call us at Epson Customer Support Number [ +1-888-513-5817] or mail us. Use our ‘Live Chat’ option to discuss the issue with our experts.