Epson printer ranks among the top-class brands in the world. But, it is not flawless and users keep on encountering technical errors while working with it. Epson error code 0xe8 is one of such errors. This error primarily happens due to damaged Windows system files. It affects the working of your printer and all your issues get resolved.
Causes Of Epson Error Code 0xe8
This runtime error occurs because of the following reasons as discussed below:
- Corrupted system file entries can cause this issue.
- Incomplete installation or incompatible printer drivers can lead to Epson printer error code 0xe8.
- Improper installation of applications or programs may cause this error.
- You can get this error code if you have recently recovered your PC from a virus, adware or spyware attack.
- Epson error code 0xe8 occasionally occurs due to an accidental shutdown of your PC.
- Your computer can display this error due to a corrupted Windows Operating System.
- Excessive startup entries is another source of this Epson printer error code 0xe8.
- Issues in the hardware or RAM can cause this error code.
- The problem can occur when there is a considerable number of fragmented files on your PC.
- Outdated or corrupted printer drivers can also be responsible for this issue.
- Sometimes paper jam or a foreign object in the printhead or printer nozzle cause this issue.
Methods To Fix Epson Error Code 0xe8
We are jotting down the methods to remove this error from your PC.
Start your computer and log in by using the registered system password. Now go to ‘Programs’ and select ‘Accessories.’ Then click on ‘System Tools’ and choose ‘System Restore.’ Now find a system restore point and click ‘Next.’ A confirmation Window appears where you need to click the ‘Next’ button to continue. After your computer finishes the restoration, restart your system. Then check the status of your computer to ensure that you are no longer receiving Epson error code 0xe8.
You can let our experts look into the matter to repair corrupted system file entries. Moreover, you need a specialized software specialist to restore corrupted Windows Operating System. Otherwise, it can have adverse effects on your computer. Besides this, you will require technical guidance to fix hardware or RAM issues.
At first, uninstall the printer driver from your computer. Then search automatically or manually for a compatible driver. After that, download and install the driver on your PC. If there was an accidental shutdown of your PC, then close all the running applications and restart your system. You may have made an improper installation of some applications on your system. In that case, uninstall those applications temporarily. Then install them correctly on your computer and make a print test. If the error repeats, then move on to the next method.
Remove the excessive startup entries from your PC. Delete the number of fragmented files from your computer. Inspect your printer to check whether a piece of paper is stuck at the paper tray of your printer. If you find foreign particles in the printhead or printer nozzle, then use a soft cloth to remove them.
Get Expert Opinion For Additional Queries
Contact us if you find that the solutions on which the article thrusts upon are not sufficient to fix Epson error code 0xe8. You must be aware that technical issues need professional assistance to get it resolved. Hence, if your system is facing these issues, then reach the techies of our support team. To make a service request, call us at Epson Support Number [ +1-844-828-5593 ]. Instead of placing a call, you can drop a mail at our Email ID and obtain instant suggestions from experts.