Call Us Now :
While printing documents with your Epson printer, you may often come across Epson error code 0xe5. It generally happens while connecting with a LED printer. This error indicates that there is a user intervention while carrying out the printing job. This problem can arise due to multiple errors but hardware failure often seems to the underlying reason. When this error occurs, your system crashes repeatedly or freeze for some time.
Causes Of Epson Error Code 0xe5
Check out all the factors which are usually responsible for causing this error.
- If a malware affects your computer, then it can slow down your PC and display this error.
- CR encoder failure or motor driver failure is the other important reasons for Epson error code 0xe5.
- Lack of a proper connection of the computer with the printer often causes this issue.
- In case of a wireless printer, the computer may fail to recognize the printer and display this error.
- There can be a problem with the blue strip of the tape holding ink cartridge carrier.
- Epson error code 0xe5 may occur due to a failure of the printer driver software.
- Moreover, the printhead of your printer may be in bad condition. If not, then a paper jam can cause this issue.
- This error can develop due to an overloaded carriage of the printer.
- Empty or faulty cartridges are other possible reasons behind this error.
If these factors are not causing this error, then there are high chances of internal issues in your printer.
Methods To Fix Epson Error Code 0xe5
Since your primary concern is to make your printer error-free, let us talk about the ways to fix Epson error code 0xe5.
Scan your Computer
You need to scan your computer for malware. If the scanning detects any such harmful program, the use an antimalware to remove it from your PC. After that unplug your computer and disconnect it from the printer. After a few minutes, reset back the computer and reconnect it to the printer. Now, power on the printer and take a print test to ensure that it has solved the issue.
Reset the Printer
To check whether your computer can recognize a wireless printer, establish the connection. If your computer can identify the printer, then you won’t get Epson error code 0xe5 anymore. If you are still struggling with this error, then there may be some other issues with your printer. So check out the other methods.
Inspect the Printer
Check the printhead and replace it if it is in bad condition. Reset the print belt if it is not well-seated into the printer. Make sure that the blue strip of the tape is holding ink cartridge carrier correctly. Check that the carriage that holds the cartridges in the printer is not overloaded.
Check the Cartridges
Open the lid of the cartridges to check the level of ink. If they are running out of ink, then refill or replace them. If this does not fix Epson printer error code 0xe5, then your printer may have damaged or malfunctioning due to incompatible cartridges. In that case, you won’t have any other option but to replace the cartridges. Buy the cartridges from a reliable vendor. Otherwise, it can cause more damages to your printer.
These are basic solutions which you can apply to fix this error. But, you need to take help from a software expert to fix a failure of the printer driver, CR encoder or motor driver.
Avail Our Services For Further Assistance
After reading this article if you require further information regarding Epson error code 0xe5, then contact Epson customer support experts for any Technical issues regarding Epson Devices.