Undoubtedly, Epson printers are one of the best printers available in the market these days. However, it does not mean that these devices are free from errors. Using them for prolonged period users are bound to face errors. Epson error code 0x97 is quite a common error and can occur at any point without previous warnings. Users face this issue while the printing is still in the process and thereby making the printer stop. As long as users face this error, they will be unable to use their printer.
Error 0x97 occurs due to an internal hardware issue. This may sometimes lead to the motherboard failure. Once you face this hardware issue, the only option left for you is to either repair your printer or get a replacement.
How To Fix Epson error code 0x97? | Easy Solutions
Follow the below-mentioned methods to troubleshoot your Epson Error Code 0x97:
Method 1: Restart Your Printer
- Remove the printer cover and check if there are any papers or debris stuck inside the printer. Free the printer from any jammed paper.
- Next, remove all the cartridges from the printer.
- Plug out all the cables cords and USB.
- Press the power button for a few seconds to turn off the printer. This free the printer from any residual charge.
- Now connect all the power cable and USB.
- Restart the printer and check if the issue still occurs.
Method 2: Restart Your Printer In Advanced Method
- Shut down your Epson printer and remove the power cords.
- Disconnect all the cables and USB peripherals.
- Wait for few minutes until the printer cools down a little.
- Now hold the power button again for a few minutes. Do not let go of it.
- After you have pressed it for a minute or so, connect the power cord and hold for an additional minute
- Now, release the power button and check if the error message still persists.
Method 3: Clean The Printer
Sometimes, the error is caused due to excess an ink around the head sprayer. Take a soft cotton cloth and soak it within a little water. Now clean the excess ink with the damp cloth. Follow the below steps to complete the procedure.
- Press the start button for few seconds to turn off your printer
- Now, open the cover of the printer.
- Take a soft cotton cloth and wet it with little warm water.
- Now move the head to the center and clean the head to remove the excess ink.
- Now move the printhead back to its location.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then close the cover of the printer.
Method 4: Windows Printer Troubleshooter
- Go to the Download Windows Printing Troubleshooter.
- Unzip and save the folder in your C Drive.
- Install the software and Run the executable file on the system.
- Wait for the Windows Printer Troubleshooter to detect the problems.
- Now install the printer drivers that are missing from your device.
- Right-click on the Windows menu icon and go to type Device Manager.
- Now go to Printers and select the ones that you are having an issue with.
- Right-click on it and select Printer Driver Update option.
- Verify if the error is fixed.
Contact Our Customer Support For Reliable Solutions:
If you are unable to resolve the issue of Epson Error Code 0x97 with the help of the above-mentioned solutions, then contact a reliable customer support for assistance. You can choose our team of qualified professionals who are proficient in resolving issues related to Epson Printers. Our customer executives are available all round the clock to handle service requests. So, feel free to call as per your availability and talk to our experts for support. We aim to deliver timely solutions to all our customers at an affordable range.
So dial our toll-free Epson Printer Support +1-844-828-5593 and talk to our customer executives. You can also email us your issue on our official email ID firstname.lastname@example.org or avail help through our live chat portal as well.