Call Us Now :
Epson workforce pro wf-4630 is a wireless color all-in-one Inkjet printer. Only Epson cartridges can be used for this printer. Moreover, it provides professional-quality prints at speeds of 20 iso ppm. The best part is that it can save up to 50 percent lower printing cost as well.
This printer is remarkable for its durability and provides high-volume printing services. Use this printer anytime, anywhere by using your iPad, iPhone, tablets, and smartphones. Both wireless and Wi-fi connection is easily achievable by this printer.
In this article, we will explain the Epson workforce pro wf-4630 wifi setup. So, if you want to learn more about this setup process then follow this article thoroughly.
Guidelines for Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630 Wifi Setup:
In every operating system, you can find some Epson Workforce 4630 driver files that are used for scanning and printing. When you attach your printer into the computer’s USB port and plugged in, the Epson Wf 4630 driver will automatically install in your system.
To increase the performance of your printer, it is essential to perform the firmware updates.
Here are the few steps that you can follow for the Epson workforce pro wf-4630 wifi setup.
Unbox your Epson WF 4630 Printer
To unbox your printer, remove all the tape and packing material. You can find ink cartridges and cables that you have to keep aside so that you can use them later. Now, check the next setup step.
Step By Step Epson Wf 4630 Setup
In this section, you will learn the full set up process of the Epson WF 4630 printer.
- First, insert the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Connect the end of the cord to the wall socket and power the printer.
- Turn on the printer by pushing the power button.
- Choose the country, language, date and time and click on OK.
- Open the printer’s lid and check the ink cartridge slots for set up.
- Unwrap the black cartridge and locate it in the corresponding slot.
- Do the same step for the other cartridges as well.
- Shut the unit cover and the printer starts processing the cartridges.
- Pull out the paper tray and follow the on-screen procedure.
- Load the paper into the paper tray and try to print
Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630 Wifi Setup Process:
To set up Epson wf 4630, you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and hit the Epson Wf 4630 setup button.
- Use the arrow buttons and go to the Wi-Fi settings.
- Choose Epson WF 4630 Wi-fi setup-Wifi setup wizard.
- Select your local Wi-fi network name or type it manually.
- Type the network password on the keypad displayed.
- Check the network settings and Press OK and confirm it.
- Get a printout of an Epson WF 4630 network setup report for the Epson Wi-Fi setup.
- Use the copy button and Exit the screen.
- Once you see a Wi-Fi light turns on it means your Wi-Fi connection is successful.
Hopefully, this article will help you to build the Epson workforce pro wf-4630 wifi setup. All the steps are easy to perform. So, if you find this article helpful share your feedback