Scanning on Epson FastFoto FF-640 requires that you set it up correctly. Without setting it up you’ll not be able to use its exceptional features like Ultra-high quality photo scanning and document scanning.
Keeping that in mind, we have come up with this guide. Here, we have detailed down the procedure of Epson FastFoto FF-640 setup. Hopefully, after following this guide and implementing the step-by-step procedure, you can easily set up the Epson FF-640.
Procedure to Setup Epson FastFoto FF-640
Generally, every printer is shipped with its own printer driver CD. Here, we will assume that you do not have the driver CD with you. Accordingly, you can follow these steps if you want the latest version of the software and set up your Epson FastFoto FF-640.
- Go to Epson’s official homepage and enter your product model name. In this case, it will be ‘Epson FastFoto FF-640’. Find the setup file and promptly download it in your system.
- Make sure you have selected the correct Windows version and system type. Next, run the installed file with admin privileges. This can be done by running it as an administrator.
- Now, you have to read and click on the checkmark next to its terms and conditions. Next, connect your Epson FastFoto FF-640 to your computer.
- Afterward, select your product from the list. Subsequently, open a Finder window if you cannot see your product. Go to Applications and then navigate to Epson software. Make sure that the printer’s cable is connected to the system.
- After selection, the registration window will appear. Here, you can either log in to your existing account or register as a new product.
- Finally, choose to upload to cloud and proceed with the installation. Close the setup after installation is complete.
How to Use Epson FastFoto FF-640 after Setup
You will have the option to launch the program after the installation has finished. Therefore, you can try out the product right away if your documents are nearby. You can go through these instructions to learn how you can use the printer.
Organize Photos or Documents
You can organize your documents or pictures in the sequence you want it to be saved. The printer can support up to 150 papers at once. Therefore it’s better to organize them into small chunks.
Load your Photos or Documents
Next, go to your desktop and launch the software. Afterward, load the organized documents into the tray. Make sure that it is properly placed and you’ve put in the right paper type.
Use the necessary settings and start scanning your documents. Subsequently, the documents will start scanning. Usually, this is done quickly and efficiently.
Edit and Save
Now, you will be able to edit your scans from your desktop. Here, you can rotate, arrange or delete any unwanted scans. You can even rearrange any documents that weren’t in order. Finally, save your scans in the desired folder.
Upload to Cloud
Epson FastFoto FF-640’s initial setup offers a special ‘Upload to Cloud’ feature. Once you register your printer, you get free limited cloud storage. Therefore, you have the option to save your scanned documents and pictures in this storage space.
Following this guide, your Epson FastFoto FF-640 should be set up and running by now. Do not forget to periodically clean the scanner to enjoy an optimum performance.
You can post in the comments section below if you have any additional information to share or have any queries.